AVGI has a nationwide client base, which we serve out of offices in New York and Los Angeles. Our clients have ranged from Fortune 1000 companies to small estates and partnerships, and we have valued businesses as varied as small high-tech startups with primarily intangible assets to large, established manufacturing firms. We provide firm-specific and industry-specific analyses—no matter what the industry:
- Media: Film libraries, radio stations, movie studios, casino properties, book publishers, and video-game producers.
- High Tech and Biotech: Start-up technology companies, software firms, manufacturers of hardware, and e-commerce and Internet telephony companies; an aeronautical testing facility; and biotech firms that produce anti-aging products, medical test kits, and treatments for Parkinson's disease.
- Manufacturing: Manufacturers of industrial products such as ships, batteries, and plastics; makers of sporting goods, beauty products, and healthcare products; garment manufacturers; and food processors.
- Wholesale and Retail: Retail and wholesale distributors of products such as airplane tires, sports memorabilia, automobiles, pharmaceuticals, valves for oil refineries, office furnishings, and food products.
- Professional Services: Firms specializing in insurance, medical administration and pathology, accountancy, law, engineering and architecture, investment advisory practices and stock brokerage, advertising and PR, and real estate brokerage.
- Other Business Interests: A nursing home, a bank, an alarm company, a producer of a program to help people suffering from agoraphobia, and a firm that races thoroughbred horses.
- Holding Companies: Family limited partnerships that include such holdings as real estate, businesses, securities, licenses, art collections, and intellectual property.
- Intangible Assets and Securities: Patents, licenses, loan portfolios, options and warrants, life insurance policies and related assets, restricted stock, and capital equipment financing transactions.